- Pat McGraw is one of the best strategic minds I’ve encountered in my 25 years in the industry. Pat is able to coordinate and complete on time, on budget, on plan. All with the eye constantly on ROI, and fine tuning the program as the results are analyzed.”Jeff Armstrong Program Manager, Lowe’s Home Improvement
- "At UMUC, Pat ran a strong and effective marketing organization that produced some of the highest growth in the institution’s history. He has a detailed understanding of marketing, recruiting, and operations in the education space enabling him to understand and operate within the big picture. He is a strong team player and an excellent colleague.”Bob Gay Senior Vice President Management Operations, Maguire Associates, Inc.
- "Pat is a wealth of knowledge, collaborative, and a true team player. With a background steeped in higher ed direct response marketing, he keeps a close pulse on industry trends and competitive insights. He is as proactive as he is strategic and would be a valuable addition to any organization he chose to partner with."Jacqueline Hammond, Director of Marketing, Blackboard
- "Pat possesses a unique combination of strategic marketing skills and tactical know how to get the job done."Bernie Joyce, President of Hyperdrive
- “Pat’s strategic vision and leadership were remarkable but it was his ability to focus on the root of the issue and move the project forward that were instrumental in the project’s launch and success.”Ian Alexander vice president of content management, EAT MEDIA
Welcome. My name is Pat McGraw and for more than 25-years, I have helped growth-oriented businesses develop more effective ways to attract and retain profitable customers (B2C) and clients (B2B).
This site provides you with a fast, simple way to get to know me – who I am, what I do, how I do it – so you can decide if I am the right person to help your business improve sales and marketing performance.
But you probably should know that unlike so many of today’s “marketers” that are focused on “Likes” and “Follows” and “Retweets”, my focus is on driving profitable revenue. Sure, I know how to use marketing technology (see list below) and social media marketing, digital marketing, mobile marketing, Inbound Marketing and more.
But the goal is sales. Profitable sales.
So, when you see me mention “integrated sales and marketing campaigns”, I’m talking about delivering the right person the right message and offer via the right channel at the right time in order to motivate the right action. I’m talking about direct marketing that delivers measurable results so we can constantly strive to improve the important metrics like number of sales, average order size, order frequency, lifetime value, retention rates, referral rates…you know, the metrics that help pay the bills.
Contact me for a full list.
Areas of Expertise
Contact me for a full list.
ClientsThis is a partial list of the corporations, NGOs and government agencies that have I have worked with or for over the years.
From small to large, privately-held to publicly-traded, serving consumers and businesses in local, regional, national and global markets – this breadth of experiences has helped us focus on working closely with our clients in order to deliver relevant, practical advice that delivers measurable results and profitable growth.
Barry Blau and Partners
Carton Donofrio Inc.
Cirino McGraw Inc.
Frequency Marketing Inc.
Gilfus Education Group
Laureate Education Inc.
Mid-America Christian University
North Dakota State University
Ruffalo Noel Levitz
University of Chicago
University of Maryland Baltimore County
University of Maryland University College
Packard Bell NEC
Bermuda Department of Tourism